Princess Cruises has provided further information on the cruise season that will take place in Europe in 2024. These data include the cruises that will be offered onboard the Sun Princess, which will make its debut in February of that year.
During the 2024 season, the cruise company will provide 162 departures on 85 distinct itineraries that will visit more than 130 destinations in 34 different countries.
The following are some of the highlights of the 2024 Europe season:
- The Sun Princess will begin her first season of service with 10-day Grand Mediterranean and Western Grand Mediterranean cruises, departing from either Barcelona or Rome (Civitavecchia). In addition, the Sun Princess will provide cruises of the Mediterranean lasting seven days that set sail from either Rome, Barcelona, or Athens.
- The ship, known as the Island Princess, will provide tours of the Mediterranean lasting 10 days and will also offer cruises of the Mediterranean and Israel lasting 10 days, with certain itineraries including stops in the Holy Land.
- The Regal Princess will sail across the British Isles, making stops in places including Belfast, Liverpool, Portland, and maybe the Orkney Islands.
- The Sky Princess will sail on a range of journeys ranging in length from five to 31 days, including itineraries to Iceland and Norway, the Canary Islands, and a journey lasting 31 days to Canada and New England. The ship will then return to its homeport in London (Southampton).
- In 2024, the Caribbean Princess will go around Northern Europe, including a voyage called the Quest for Northern Lights Cruise as well as an itinerary that will last 16 days and include Iceland and Greenland.
- Both the Caribbean Princess and the Sky Princess will offer Land of the Midnight Sun and Summer Solstice cruises that are either 14 or 16 days in length.